Warilla's Connie Mckeage has been named CEO of the Year at Momentum Media's 2020 Women In Finance Awards.
Ms Mckeage is the managing director of financial services technology company OneVue and previously won the award in 2018.
This year, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the ceremony was held remotely and Ms Mckeage watched the live broadcast with OneVue staff.
The awards, hosted in partnership with AMP Bank, recognise the achievements of leading women in Australian financial services.
Ms Mckeage acknowledged the difficulties people have has faced through bushfires, droughts and COVID-19. And ended with the inspirational quote "success can be fleeting, failures are not fatal, and the courage to continue is what matters the most".
Ms Mckeage and her partner, Michael Cole, also own a dairy farm in Jamberoo. Mr Cole is a former chair of IMB Bank and presently sits on the investment committee of UOW.
- Majestic whale tours around the globe inspire sisters to write ocean themed children's books during COVID-19
- Jamberoo Action Park reopens this weekend in time for school holidays
- Volunteers sought as two year countdown begins for major international cycling event in Wollongong
- COVID-safe dining takes on a new look at Steamers who are doing a unique pop-up dining experience next door.
- Playing it forward for Wollongong by taking a voucher from one shopping experience to the next
- Wollongong based global software company Easy Agile doubles the size of its office and keeps hiring during COVID-19