CELEBRATING its 37th anniversary, Spring into Corrimal will bring the Illawarra community together for a day of fun, connectivity and endless possibility.
This year Lederer Shopping Centre has joined in the fun, with a free Build a Bear workshop located within the Centre, as well as massive giveaways throughout the day.
Uniting has also joined the team and is hosting Inclusive Way located in Russell St. Visit this area if life has decided to throw you a curveball. You will be able to receive information and speak to professionals in their chosen field to give you a helping hand.
The Ability Artists Exhibition and Competition has moved to Corrimal and will be housed at the Underwood Centre located within Russell St.
This advertising feature has been sponsored by the following businesses. Click the links to find out more:
Spring into Corrimal will also host the community hub where numerous Illawarra community groups will band together to inform festival goers of their supporting roles – located in the Pharmacy Express car park.
The program highlights include:
- 8am – Wollongong City Council car boot sale at Corrimal RSL Carpark (finishes noon)
- 9am – Uniting Inclusive Way opens in Russell St. Lederer Corrimal International Food Arena, opens in Memorial Park
- 10am – Cossies R Us Grand Street Parade from Ziems Park in Short St to Collins St and i98FM starts broadcasting live
- 10.30am – Entertainment starts on the Corrimal RSL Main Entertainment Stage, Memorial Park
- 10.30am – Ability Artist Exhibition and Competition starts at the Underwood Centre
- 10.30am - Entertainment starts at PhysioHealth Kids Strong Children’s Stage, Railway St
- 11am – Corrimal RSL singing competition starts with special guest compare Christine Anu at the club at the end of the street
- 11.45am – Illawarra Junior Vocal Ensemble sings National Anthem, official opening with Lord Mayor Gordon Bradbery and AM, Ryan Park MP plus the winners of The Cossies R Us Grand Street Parade are announced.
- 4pm – closes
See springintocorrimal.com.au for the full program. Corrimal … it’s just a great place to be!